Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

CHANGE IS GOOD

Hello, First off I want to thank all of the fans, sponsors and designers who have made this challenge blog a fun and happy place to play. I also want to thank my design team for the many wonderful projects they created using both my images and sponsor images-Bravo Ladies! I love life with a twist and new things-after some lengthy discussion we at Rick St dennis EDT have decided that one more challenge blog isn't the best we could do-we have so much more to offer. My wonderful team will be offering one more challenge on MARCH 1-Spring/Easter is in the AIr and at that time we will begin the switch over of this blog to it's new face on the web SPARKLE and GLITTER the Rick St dennis EDT BLOG The new blog along with Rick St dennis MFA and Airless Chambers blogs will be one arm of an online presence featuring Rick St dennis images and the talents of the RSD design team-almost an online magazine featuring more tutorials, games, quizzes, photos, product reviews and interactive events than ever before. We hope that everyone will stick with us through the change over-be assured we have many surprises in store for you. Again my thanks to all of you who continue to support my eclectic artwork and use my digis-so much more is ahead, exciting new things and as always done in the spirit of my favorite saying. "If it Isn't fun, don't do it". Get your Springiest projects ready or our final challenge on March 1 so we can wrap the challenges with a bang up event then stay with us as we change over to our new format in Mid-March 2013-you will be dazzled. Best Wishes RICK

1 comment:

Carla said...

Sounds exciting! Wishing you all the best on the new chapter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...