Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mothers day gift idea

Here's a mothersday gift idea, easy and fun to make. I used 2 bottles of bath salt, a piece of soap, a scented candle and a box.

The box was mint green allready so  I just had to decorate it a bit.

I used mint green and pink patterned paper and a die cut to decorate the box and the bottles, the soap was put into an organza giftbag and had a tag attached to it.

The digi's used are all Rick St. Dennis gorgeous hat ladies, I love colouring these ladies, and for this project I used the colours of the soapies, the candle and the box.
 So just used pink, purple, mintgreen, and ofcourse skin colour and some different colours for the hair. Colouring the hair is my fav part to colour on these ladies, specially the red hair, cause I think blond is more difficult to colour. The part I have the most trouble with is the make up of the ladies.

When they are all coloured, cut them out and glued them to the bottles, the candle, the tag and the box. Added some lace to the bottles and the tag. The box has also some roses and Pearls on it.









4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Oh this is breath taking gorgeous!!!!!! What an amazing gift.
Hugs Nat

Laura B said...

Really beautiful gift set!:)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Monique! Gorgeous! I'm extremely fond of hats and I've been eyeing these ladies but couldn't choose. now I don't have to. thanks for a fab project Mo, and great deal, Rick! xxD

~Lady B~ said...

A gorgeous and thoughtful gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...