Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

aa'lasser en lle coia orn n'omenta gurtha



If you are looking for the craft challenge birthday bloghop post just click HERE.
********************************************

Hi everyone, it me again, Miranda
Today I have a cute fairy for you, designed by Rick St Dennis and available in the etsyshop here
Her name is STAR FAIRY, isn't she gorgeous. I really love her. 



The background is made in the same way as in my tutorial from yesterday, which you can find on my blog or in the AIRLESS CHAMBERS BLOG. If you want to have a look just click here.

I found the ELVEN saying on the internet and it's by the GREY COMPANY

"aa 'lasser en lle coia orn n'omenta gurtha..." 
and it means 
"may the leaves of your lifetree never turn brown...."


TTFN
Miranda

2 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

The fairy is absolutely adorable and you have created a beautiful background for her! Wonderful work, Miranda! You are the Queen of Ink!

Aletha J. Williams said...

Gorgeous! You are so inspiring! thanks!
Hugs,
Aletha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...