Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Decoupage Tutorial with Nataliya

Hello our awesome followers. Today i like to use Image Ring Mistress Circus Showgirl by Rick St. Dennis for my Decoupage tutorial.


 You can find this image HERE. So lets get started;
First you need to print Digital image 3 or 4 times, as many layers as you like. I printed image 3 times. Then you need to look good how to layer image to make it 3D'. My main  image i colored all shadows first with Prisma Pencils, and you already see how it's made my image pop out of the paper
Now lets do some colors.
On this Photo you can see how i colored my first image. You need to remember, after you layer all of them, you not going to see the middle of the image. So why color??? Right???

Now lets put our image together by using some pop dots or 3D glue
Here is what i have on the end
I love all the layers, and she looks like a Doll
And the other side
I think she is ready for the SHOW.

Thanks to you all for the comments.
Hugs Nataliya

10 comments:

Penny said...

Wow, fabulous, Nataliya! Love the dimension, the design, & the coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous work, Nat!

monique said...

Looks great Nat. Fab job!!!

Rick St. Dennis said...

You just amaze me with this technique-NO ONE does it like you do...great job and thanks for shring this detailed tutorial

Reusing with Quilling said...

Wow ! I loved this technique to give dimensions to image ,fab coloring and thanks for sharing !

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is wonderful, Nat! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Aletha

Sandra H said...

Fabulous......absolutely!! x

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Nat

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow great image and great tutorial I am gonna try this one for sure!! TFS

TampaStamper12 said...

what a great job you did with your tutorial. These cards are hard to do and very tedious! Yours is fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...