Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

I am inspired by ....



all those fabulous showgirls in the Rick St Dennis Etsy store 
and
the name of this blog, Sparkle and Glitter
and
the huge selection of rhinestones, trims, sequins and beads in my stash from creating bellydance costumes, esp the bras:

Some of the beaded bras I have made

Hi there - I'm Jen Leeflang, one of the newer Rick St Dennis EDT members, and I am here with my first card to share, using one of the older (retired) showgirl images in the Rick St Dennis Etsy store.  Although this image is no longer available, there is still a wide aisle filled with other beautiful chorus girls ... just click HERE




This is a better view of the intricate details of the drawing on Rick's images :





Here are some handy links for you:

If you'd like more info on how this card was created, click HERE to link to my blog

If you'd like to see more fabulous images similar to this beauty in the Rick St Dennis Etsy store, click HERE

Thanks for allowing me to share with you the wondrous world of Rick St Dennis, pop by tomorrow for ANOTHER inspiring post (why not become a follower and subscribe to email notifications - that way you'll never miss anything!)

Jen Leeflang
RICK ST DENNIS ELITE DESIGN TEAM




3 comments:

Miranda said...

fantabulous, love this a lot

~Lady B~ said...

Gorgeous card, Jen! Your colouring is fabulous and I love your use of bling :)

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Stunning beaded costumes, Jen! That is some amazing talent. Beautifully executed card, as well. So talented on so many levels!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...