Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

May freebie ContEsT winners

Thanks to all who participated in the May freebie challenge and congrads to the winners:
First place #2 Cindy wins three images from Rick's Etsy shoppe
Second #8 Amanda wins 2 images from Rick's Etsy shoppe
Third #6 Chana wins 1 image from Rick's Etsy Shoppe
Winners please select your images and send your request o Rick at rickstdennis@yahoo.com and he will email you prizes to you.
We hope you will join us again in June for another Freebie challenge.

8 comments:

Stephanie Lewsey said...

I see all the winners are ones that have a blog. What happens to the ones that have been emailed to you? Their pictures are not displayed. This is the first time I've been able to complete a challenge in time. It would have been nice to see all the entries, not just mine, for future inspiration.

Rick St. Dennis said...

Stephanie---
I recvd NO email entries for this challenge and I am the only person who sees my email-if you sent an email was it addressed as directed in the challenge post info? with the proper subject line?
If I had recvd an email entry it would have been added to the blog post for consideration.
Thanks
Rick

Rick St. Dennis said...

Thanks for resending your images-I have added them to the gallery as a courtesy. They were not recvd by me...sorry

Love crafts forever said...

Stephanie, so sorry we didn't see your entries, they are truly beautiful. I hope you can come back and play with us. Your cards looks like a winner to me.
Hugs Nataliya

Stephanie Lewsey said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I love Ricks images and always have a go but I have never been able to finish them in time until now. But I will keep having a go and hopefully next month I will have another project to show.

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous entries by all. Congrats to the winners. xxD

Julia said...

Congrats to the winners!
Hugs,
Julia

nscropper said...

Woohooo. :) Thank You!
Congrats to the other winners and the entries are fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...