Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Inspiration with Nataliya

Hello everyone. No tutorial from me today, but i just like to share a Card with you. I have this image colored for a wile, but didn't have idea what to make with it. So finally it come all together. I used Promarkers to color image. I think you should go and look around at Rick's Etsy Shop, so many awesome new images in there.
Used bling swirls as my embellishment. On the background i used punch from MS
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Hugs Nataliya

5 comments:

Rick St. Dennis said...

wonderfully elegant Nat-Thanks for the lovely inspiration

monique said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing

Sandra H said...

Fab card and image x

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

beautiful Nat xx

Miranda said...

gorgeous card nat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...