Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Winner Announcement

Happy Tuesday! We have the winners for RSD’s June Freebie Contest. Rick’s Elite Design Team (EDT) did the voting. There is no random.org involved. Believe me when I say, we had a hard time deciding on the best ones, but we did.

Drum roll please…

For First Place, chosen by Rick’s EDT, goes to:

Congratulations Kristy Lee! We all loved your tag with Desdemona. You win three digis of your choice from Rick’s Etsy shop. Please email Rick with your choices. The subject line should read “SNG June, lst place.”

Now for our Second Place Winners. Yep, I said winnerS. There were two that tied for Second Place. With a tie, there will be no Third Place winner. Each of the 2nd place winners will receive two digis of their choice from Rick’s Etsy shop. Email Rick, and the subject line must read “SNG June, 2nd Place.” 

Our Second Place winners are:

and, Crafty Chick’s second entry.


Congratulations to all three. This was a great turn out for our monthly contest. We are so pleased with all the lovely entries. We have another great contest starting July 6, and with another freebie. We hope you all join us again.

RSD's Elite Design Team

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow...thanks for choosing my card for a second place spot. I love Rick St. Dennis stamps and will enjoy choosing two more to add to my collection! A big "thank you"!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

a hard choice indeed. Congratulations to everyone xx

Kristina said...

Oh Helen, a really hard choice.

Thank you Rick and the EDTs for choosing my Tag for 1st place, I am so thrilled!!
I am so happy!
Peace,
Kristy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...