Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

free Elf and some coool news

I had planned to make a quick little post using the elf digi that was a freebie in Rick's July newsletter, but while taking the pics of my  projects there was some "breaking news". And  cause we are talkin NEWS  letter here I's thought I'd also share it with all of you.

Over at I Brake for Stamps are a lot of Randi Dandi images now available in RUBBER
ofcourse the Randi Dandi digi's are still available there too.  Now digi's are great of course but I know a lot of you love rubber also, so I think it's great news.

here a card using the Alice Randi Dandi images, not all the images on this card are in Rubber just check it out here



 
Now back to the original post, the freebie elf. As you may already know Rick sends out a free news letter every month, and besides news there are also some extra's such as freebie digi images or discounts, so well worth subscribing to it, here

here my project,

It's a piece of cardboard, painted using acrilyc paint and bubble wrap, also made a mask out of a tim holtz swirl die.
added glimmer mist and glitter to make it look like the fairy dust the senti is talking about

the elf has the feather of an angel in his hand, and I coloured the cute guy with colouring pencils

 this pic is tryng to show you the glitter,  Always hard in a pic, and a closer look of the sentiment



Hope you like the the little elf project if you have any questions you can contact me here

2 comments:

Aletha J. Williams said...

Both of these are amazing! Love your work.

Miranda said...

amazingly pretty projects Mo, love them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...