Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

mixed media witchy project by Monique

Hi all, thought i'd share this witchy project with you.  The stamp is one of the new Rick St. Dennis Halloween rubber stamps and i thought this witchy was kinda gorgeous and would fit at the Sparkle and Glitter blog perfectly. Just to be sure I added some extra glitter paint.

The witch is called Magic Wanda and you can find here at I Brake for Stamps in the Halloween section


 
The witch is stamped using Archival jet black ink, coloured using pencils, all paints are Decoart, the swirls are a Tim Holz die, on my blog I explain how to make the broom, and you will find more pics and details there.
 
If you have any questions you can contact me here

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

That's just fantastic! I love the shimmery green of her skin and that broom is incredible :)

Kristina said...

Very awesome love everything about this project great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...