Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Outhouse Frame by Lisa

I know it's 2013, but honestly....do outhouses ever REALLY go out of style?  
I didn't think so either, so when I saw this hilarious and wonderful image titled Outhouse NOEL 2012 from Rick's Etsy shop, I knew it had to make its way to my mantel.

Here is my stand alone frame designed to bring a little smile and warm holiday wishes.

A close-up of the sentiment.....
If you love these, you'll love that Rick St. Dennis also has an entire line of other outhouses to adore!
For more pictures of this frame, please feel free to visit my blog, 
Hugs,
Lisa x

6 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

Beautiful work, Lisa! I left some love on your blog as well :)

Rick St. Dennis said...

Hysterical and well done-thanks Lisa great project

Kristina said...

Gorgeous, who knew that a toilet could be so beautiful! Love your senti too!

monique said...

So pretty. Kristy is right never new that a toilet could be so beauriful. Lol

Renee said...

Love it!!! This is the prettiest outhouse I have ever seen! (& your sentiment is hilarious)
Hugs, Renee

Lisa M said...

Aww, thanks everybody :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...