Followers

Monday, August 5, 2013

Venetian Carnival

On this superhot day (and it's still quite early) I have a cheerful project for you to share, Venetian Carnival. 


I used the some of the corners of the Dutch Paper Art line by Dutch Doobadoo.
Dutch Doobadoo will be available in the shops from this September on. You can buy Dutch Doobadoo at DOEADING



I made this accordion card with images by St Dennis and the gorgeous corners by Dutch Doobadoo. 


The background is made with Dylusions ink.


Oh I just love to have inky fingers.


The recipe of my project


I coloured the corners with "goldfinger"by Daler Rowney. 

CLOSE UPS


The Front. The quote is by Lord Byron and written with a molotow marker. 




have a fabulous day
TTFN
Miranda


5 comments:

Jennifer Swandells said...

What a wonderful colourful card, I love how you used the dylusions. Never tried this before, too frightened. lol Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Creepy Glowbugg said...

So beautiful!

monique said...

Gorgeous

Carla said...

So pretty and rich...love it!

Lisa M said...

Now that's getting into your work and I love it!!!! Your project is just gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...