Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Paris High Fashion with a Challenge

Welcome to a new week! Mema’s Craft challenge blog has a month long challenge featuring Rick’s (RSD) digital images. Today is the mid-point for this challenge. The theme is “Lace & Feathers,” a very fun theme and right up my alley.

This challenge is perfect for one of Rick’s “Hat Ladies,” located in his Etsy shop, under the section “Lovely Ladies.” He has some beautiful “Lovely Ladies” listed. They are very detailed oriented, fun to color, and the facial expressions are amazing.


For my project I chose “Paris High Fashion.” Paris High Fashion was first printed twice and colored with Copics. One image was fussy cut and popped up on the second image with foam squares. I have a lot more information on my blog, AJ’s Designs. I hope you drop by.


Head on over to Mema’s Craft Challenge for your chance to win some Rick St. Dennis images. After you have entered, and your little piece of art is using a Rick St. Dennis image, please come join our groups on Facebook and Paper Craft Planet. We would love to see you.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you again.
Aletha Jane
RSD Elite Design Team

2 comments:

Rick St. Dennis said...

Beautiful-love the colours and details

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Absolutely stunning !! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...