Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Witchy Bear!

Happy Day here at Sparkle and Glitter!  I say that because of my favorite holiday, Halloween.

I have a little treat for you. It’s another art card with one of Rick St. Dennis’s Halloween Bears at I Brake for Stamps. These stamps come in a set and they are just the cutest and so much fun to color.


This little one was colored with Copics, trimmed out, and mounted on a circle die cut. That was then mounted on two scallop circle dies.


Now it’s time to complete this little piece of art. The paper is from my stash. I added the spider web after adding 3-D stamp paint. Then I went bat crazy. You never can have enough bats, I’ve always said. There is a lot more information on my blog, AJ’s Designs, with all the details for this project.


Are you ready for Halloween? You have plenty of time to visit Rick’s Etsy shop or hop over to I Brake for Stamps and pick up a few digis or rubber, whichever one you prefer.

After you have completed your project, I hope that you share it with us in our Facebook group, Rick St. Dennis MFA Fans & Friends. We also have a Paper Craft Planet group too. We would love for you to stop by there.

That’s it for today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.
Aletha Jane
RSD Elite Design Team

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...