Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Adriana

Hiya Sue here. This is my first try at colouring one of Rick's ladies. This is Adriana and you can find her here at Rick's Zibbet store and here on Etsy. She was an absolute dream to colour as the drawing had slightly shaded parts to hint at a deeper colour. Now then, if I can create something like this just imagine what someone who can actually colour would be able to do with this image.
As always, I have printed her onto neenah...Crafters Companion had or still has an offer...buy 50 sheets of neenah and get 20 free sheets plus a little selection of unmounted bunny stamps and free postage.
I used my promarkers...three new shades (at least to me...) and just framed her and we're good to go.

2 comments:

monique said...

gorgeous!!

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is gorgeous! Love your coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...