Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween with Magic Wanda!



Aletha here with a Halloween project. I love Halloween, and this year I have been able to create several things for this popular holiday.


I would like to introduce you to Magic Wanda. This beauty was designed by Rick St. Dennis MFA for I Brake for Stamps (IBFS). She was a lot of fun to color with Copics too. You can find her in digital format, or as a rubber stamp, whichever you prefer, at IBFS.


My designer paper is Echo Park’s the Apothecary Emporium collection. Wanda’s web is from a die-cut that I painted black. Her stars are wood veneer from my stash. For more information about all my supplies, please stop by my blog, AJ’s Designs.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

4 comments:

Karen C said...

Aletha, this is fantastic! Love the papers and that web with the stars! Great contrast going on here! Beautiful coloring as usual too!! :)

Rick St. Dennis said...

Lovely card you have the expression just right and no one does hair like you do-great job!

Sandra H said...

Brilliant card x

fiona henderson said...

Just fantastic card...i love it...

fiona H.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...