Followers

Monday, October 21, 2013

I Brake for a Randi Dandi Christmas


Aletha here with a little Christmas inspiration for you today, or I hope that I can inspire you. It seems like that all I have been doing is creating for Halloween, so I thought that I would try, once again, to get in the mood for Christmas crafts.

Today I created my second Christmas card using Rick St.Dennis’s Minty Miranda from his Christmas Randi Dandi collection at I Brake forStamps (IBFS). The Minty Miranda that I used is in the digital format. You can also get her in rubber as a single, or as a group of four rubber stamps.


I colored Minty Miranda with Copics and added some #9 clear Swarovski crystals to her earrings and necklace. The designer papers I found were the perfect colors. You can find all the details for my little piece of art at AJ’sDesigns.


Did you know that Rick as opened up an expanded online shop at Zibbet? You need to check out all the images that he has taken out of retirement and all the new ones. I need to go do some shopping.

When you do use an RSD image, we would love it if you could come share it with us at Rick’s Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, you can always contact me.
Aletha Jane
RSD Elite Design Team

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Aletha! Your coloring always blows me away and the die you've chosen showcases her perfectly! LOVE it! xxD

Rick St. Dennis said...

Your work is always so elegant and cool-beautiful colours and papers

Wio said...

Oh this is so pretty and christmassy.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I love this card. Simple and stylish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...