Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Brake for Starry Suzi

Hello Blog land! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Were you able to get the creative juices flowing? Aletha here to help inspire you into the Christmas spirit.

I have created a 5¾” art card using the I Brake for Stamps (IBFS) digital image, Starry Suzi. This little beauty was created by Rick for IBFS. You can find Starry Suzi in digital format only. IBFS also has the exclusive rights of Rick’s Randi Dandi images, meaning that you can find a lot of these eclectic images in rubber form too. Della and Rick have thought of everything.


Starry Suzi was colored with Copics. I fussy cut her and then popped her up on the original image. Starry Suzi and most of Rick’s Randi Dandi’s do not need a lot of embellishments. The images speak for themselves. I have all the details on my blog at AJ’s Designs.


We hope that you if you use a Rick St. Dennis MFA image in any of your artwork that you will head to our RSDFacebook group and share. Rick has a brand new and expanded store on Zibbet. Come visit to see some new images, and some revamped ones to.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, don't hesitate contacting me.
Aletha Jane

1 comment:

monique said...

very pretty card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...