Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just a Bit Out There

Rick is sponsoring The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog this week!  The challenge theme is "Just A Bit Out There".  You can take that however you want (aliens, use an image that isn't "normal" for the occasion, funny...), have fun with the theme!!  You can do up to three interpretations!  For instance; I went with the new Flying High image because it is 'just a bit out there' having a mouse fly the broom!

Mo and I (Karen C) both created an image for this challenge, her as a Guest DT and me as a DT...LOL

Here is my creation...be sure to go to my blog for full details!



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Rick St. Dennis said...

This is so fun and just the feeling I had in mind for this image-Love the dramatic sky

DogsMom said...

"Croms' Candy....Woo Hoo"

I have been called a bit "out there" and crazy cat lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...