Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Karen C's - Strange Doll

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....LOL  I'm officially a double numer today!  LOL

Today Rick St. Dennis is sponsoring The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.  Their theme is "Spookable".  Me (Karen C ), Kristen, and Monique van Dijk are showing off our work as Guest DT's over there today!!  Be sure to head over and see what Kristen, and Monique van Dijk made!  Here is what I did using Strange Doll





Head on over to my blog to see the full details!

5 comments:

monique said...

Happy Birthday Karen, I love the card you made,

Sandra H said...

Very pretty image, your card is Stunning xx

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rick St. Dennis said...

Happy birthday-Love the doll and the buttons-delightful construction

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is delightful and funny. Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...