Followers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pretty in Pink!

Hi there, Kristen here to share one of the newest cards I made, using Esmerald 2 digi.  She is a lovely, detailed lady, and she was amazing to color.  So many gorgeous details in this stamp.  She will make a great card for a birthday, or a sassy thinking of you!!!
Here is a little closer look.  I had envisioned her in red and black, but with my craft room such a mess, I could find any paper I liked to go with her, so next best thing, Pink and black. Whatcha think???  Well, I hope you enjoyed the card, and happy crafting!!!

6 comments:

Mary M. said...

Your coloring is gorgeous.

Rick St. Dennis said...

I think the pink and black is more interesting-I lovet his image and you did a great job with her-thanks!

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful card, and such pretty coloring of this sweet gal. :)

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is gorgeous, Kristen. Love it.

applejack cards by sue said...

I just adore how you've coloured her and the embellishments and papers are perfect. I have just printed this image and can't wait to colour her.

monique said...

gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...