Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Que Sera Sera


I just adore these images from Rick. I printed the digi's larger than normal as there is so much detail I wanted to enjoy every bit. Gypsy Wagon is available from Rick's etsy store and from his zibbet  store,  and Esmeralda is available here at the etsy store and here  at Rick's new zibbet store.    
I also used a one scene digi called pebblestone patch  and one called cobblestone path from Make it Crafty. I really love the idea of building up scenes using different digis.
Digis were printed onto neenah, coloured with promarkers. Esmeralda was fussy cut and layered, swirls cut with my cricut, flowers from WOC.
More details can be found on my blog I hope you will visit me there soon, Sue x

4 comments:

monique said...

beautiful coloring, love the colours you used

Rick St. Dennis said...

I love how you build up your scenes-I will have the Callista scene you did on my AC post the 13th

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Absolutely fabulous x

Diane said...

Very cute card design.

Hugs Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...