Followers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Three chimney cottage by Susan Peck EDT




Sue here...I am really loving this scenery image, it is so pretty and I have had fun using it as the background in many of my projects. The Three Chimney Cottage is of course by Rick St Dennis, it really is worth looking at his zibbet shop as it is being updated continually.

I can't believe that I am actually writing this, but, the image in the foreground is me . Rick has drawn each of the elite design team and this one just happens to be yours truly.you can find my image in the Zibbet shoppe under EURO GIRLS.


You'll find all the other EDT ladies past and present there as well as many other scenic images in the scenic section(s).

For more information visit my BLOG by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

tee hee it is brilliant hope alot buy you

Rick St. Dennis said...

wonderful project sue-whimsical and joyful-well done you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...