Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

A Christmas Dress


Hi all!  Today I have a very cute art card using one of Rick St. Dennis’s Christmas digital image, “Christmas Dress,” available at I Brake for Stamps (IBFS). If you are one of those that just have to get your rubber stamps out to feel the thrill (I know that I am), you can also find her in a single rubber stamp or in a sheet of four amazing rubber stamps.



I printed Christmas Dress out twice and colored both images with Copics and added some sparkle with Spica pens in blue, yellow, and red. I kept everything in traditional Christmas colors, which I love. After the coloring, I fussy cut both images, but one image I fussy cut out just the little girl. I have more information on my blog at AJ’s Designs.




Don’t know if you have been to Rick’s Zibbet shop, but if you haven’t, please do. He has more than 600 images posted, and everything is categorized for easy access.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you stop by here daily. There’s going to be a lot of inspiration coming up.
Aletha Jane






5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card brilliant image and embellishments xx

Rick St. Dennis said...

Thanks Aletha-Della and I are so lucky to have you doing these spectacular samples for us
just wonderful and so clean and professional

Mary M. said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Ellis said...

Stunning card and a fantastic background too!
Hugs, Elenor

~Lady B~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Aletha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...