Followers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

art journal page and first attempt with copics



I haven't used copics before, but this is my first attempt. My friend Raffaela lent them out to me to try and guess what, now I want them  too, nice and quick to use. Just need to figure out which colours i would like to buy, so many choices , about 400...unbelieveable isn't it.?


Made the background with Deco Art paints and stamps by Dylusions (dangling heart and quote), Imagination Crafts (leaves) and Noor! Design for Joy (grass with flowers). The image is Krissy Kringle by Rick St Dennis and available in his Zibbet webshop here. Did you know that there are over 600 images in the shop?? Amazing isn't it?

 used colours
 Deco Art verf
Americana: white wash
Americana weathered wood crackle paint
Glamour dust:  Lavender glitterpaint
Dazzling Metallics: emporer's gold and copper
Americana multisurface Satin: eggplant, iris, lavender fields, 
pink cadillac, pumpkin patch and flamingo


have a fab day
hugs
Miranda


2 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Oh WOW! I had to get my nose right up to the screen...this is gorgeous! There is so much to gaze at. Really impressive stuff!

monique said...

Great colouring. Love the bg too

Fabby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...