Followers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Autumn Nap

Hi There, Kristen here to share a card I made using Ricks super cute Autumn Nap image.  This image would be perfect to make a note card set of fall or Thanksgiving cards to give someone as a gift, as this image is super quick to color.  Speaking of coloring, I used my copics, using the YR20, YR21, YR23, and YR07 on the pumpkin, and E30, E34, and E37 on the mouse.  A super quick card, and like I said, it would make a great note card set with a thinking of you!
Well, I hope you like the card. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

SUPER CUTE!

Rick St. Dennis said...

I love the soft shading on the Pumpkin!!!!Pretty, clean and fresh looking project

Sandra H said...

Oh totally stunning x

applejack cards by sue said...

Lovely, great colouring and a brilliant idea for a set of cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...