Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Ballerina Princess Bear and Cordelia Mouse

This week Rick is sponsoring a challenge at Cute Card Thursday and I (Helene) have made a GDT project for that challenge, using the Ballerina Princess Bear rubber stamp. The image is coloured with distress markers and lots and lots of glitter glue. I adore this stamp, and it is even possible to get as a set with six different - but equally cute - bears so that you can make correlating projects. The set is called Bears set #1


Anna also made a project for this with Santa Nap Time.




Rick is also sponsoring Trimmies Craft Challenge  and I (Miranda)  am a GDT for this Challenge.
I used Cordelia Mouse for my creation, isn't she adorable. I really think she is totally cute. You can find Cordelia in Rick's Zibbetshop here (just click on the link).





enjoy the challenges

hugs
Helene 
and Miranda




3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous!! x

applejack cards by sue said...

These look amazing, gorgeous keepsakes.

Monique Van dijk said...

Beautifull projects teamies. You rock

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...