Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Randi Dandi Betti and Spring

Happy Monday! Aletha here, and I hope everyone had a great and creative weekend. I know that I had a good one. I was in my studio most of the time. I love it when that happens.

My project this week is really for spring time. I know, we just got over Halloween, and now getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I needed some spring and summer colors. It seems like all I have been doing is Halloween. Now that’s over, and I have been dealing with fall colors. I needed some sunshine!




I would like to introduce you to Betti, from Rick’s Randi Dandi series at I Brake for Stamps. I colored her with Copics, of course, and added a few handmade flowers to enhance the spring time mood. I adore Rick’s Randi Dandi series. Most of the designs have marvelous hair styles, and I love coloring hair. I have all the details and links on my blog at AJ’s Designs.



We have our November Newsletter Freebie Challenge going on. If you received your newsletter, you should have the cute mouse. You have until November 23 to enter. If you need to subscribe to Rick’s monthly newsletter, click here. We would love to see you enter. Rick has Priscilla Pilgrim available at his Zibbet shop.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

You know I love your colouring its always amazing just love your shading and the eyes always pop which I love!! Chanelle xxx

Bonnie Irvine said...

Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous. I love the colour palette you have used as well as your flawless colouring. The dotty background plays off her beads beautifully and the flowers you have added frame her up so well. Thanks for the touch of spring and the inspiration.

Sandra H said...

This is stunning so beautifully coloured too! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...