Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Night Before Christmas....

Hi There, Kristen here, spreading a little Holiday cheer.  Can you believe the Holidays are just around the corner.  Have you started creating your holiday cards yet?  I try to make approx two a week, and I only send my homemade cards to people I know will appreciate them.  You know, some people just don't know what goes into a homemade card.  Today I wanted to share a card I made using The Night Before Christmas Digi, which is available at I Brake For Stamps.
I think this mouse is SUPER cute...He looks like he just ate a big meal and is content an happy. Kinda how I feel after Christmas dinner!  Well, I hope you find time to get crafty this week.

7 comments:

Mary M. said...

Gorgeous coloring. I love the card.

Sandra H said...

Aww fabulous card just love your image and the papers and layout is stunning x

applejack cards by sue said...

I really need to have a go at colouring this beautiful image...love how you've coloured him.

Monique Van dijk said...

so very cute, love it

Anne said...

Such a cute image, love the style and great paper. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Joyce said...

I am not a fan of rodents, but I really like this stamp, but mostly I love the way you have colored it! Love you my dear friend!
Peace
Kristy

Joyce said...

OOPS Aletha, my mom is signed on I have to figure out how to sign her off? But it's me Kristy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...