Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Waltz by Monique

Hello, Monique here

I used Waltz a Rick St.Dennis image you can find her here in Rick's Zibbet shop
the background is a Gelli print, I used Tim Holtz dies as a mask and a star stencil to add the little stars. Paints used is Deco Arts Americana Acrylics (colours: Dragon Fruit, Baby Pink, Ocean breeze) for the stars I used Glamour Dust glitter paint (purple princess and neon blue) and Metallic Lustre silver spark

 



I added some glitter glue to the butterflies and the Jewels

 
I used this imaga on an Art Journal page so printed it rather big, but this being a digital image, you can ofcourse print smaller for cards or even reverse it.
There are a lot more of these lovely ladies in Rick's zibbet shop, so check it out

2 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

Gorgeous, Mo!

Rick St. Dennis said...

SOOOOOO Cinderella the way you've coloured her-really pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...