Followers

Friday, December 6, 2013

I Believe In Mrs Claus

I better…since I’m her!  LOL

DSCF5614 
Teehee!

Karen Claus here - This fun image was created by Rick St Dennis and can be found in his Zibbet shop.  Her image name is North Pole Ho Down.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC (I added the Mrs).  I made this card SUPER glittery by adding glitter paper and Stickles to just about everything that wasn’t already glittery.  LOL  I added some ribbon and some lace and some flowers.  There are also some red pearls and some fun snowflakes.  This was so fun to make!!

DSCF5721

Here is a close up of Mrs. Claus
DSCF5722
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

awesome that you depicted you on your fabulous card xxx

applejack cards by sue said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a dream job and a gorgeous card. Love this image and that you have glittered everything.

Sandra H said...

Awww such a fun and fab card so beautifully presented x

Rick St. Dennis said...

Karen-Thanks for doing such a great job with this image-I hae always loved her and you did it proud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...