Followers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Our Door Is Always Open

Hello!  Karen Claus here!  I'm guest DT over at the Outlawz blog challenge today.  This is the card I made for the challenge.  This is a fun combination of two of Rick's Christmas images.  The 2012 Outhouse NOEL and the Santa from the Simply Christmas Digi Sheet.  I added a sentiment from a set that includes a couple sentiments that were created by Paulette from Create With TLC for the Outhouse image.  The sentiment set is called 'Friends At Christmas'.  I added a couple scrap pieces of paper I had laying around, some gems, a bow and a bit of Liquid Pearls.  I snuk the santa n by slicing down the side of the door with a blade and sliding him in.  Super fun! 


Don'tcha just love him?  I've always love Rick's Outhouse images!!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Super creation what an amazing image x

Julia said...

Hello Mrs. Claus,...! Karen this is amazing, have been kind of intimidated by the Outhouse image, but you have inspired me.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...