Followers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Got Snowmen????


Hi there, Kristen here to share my newest card with you today.  As much as I hate to admit it, we are still in the middle of winter, and what would be a more appropriate card than a snowman card.  I have created this card using Rick St. Dennis Frosty digi stamp, which you can find over at Zibbet.  I think this snowman is adorable. He really looks like a snowman the kids would put together.  Super cute image.
Here is a close up of the image....Like I said he is super cute......If you still haven't had the chance to visit Rick's Zibbet site, you really should check it out, he has over 700 images at his site, and they are all amazing!
    Well, I hope you enjoy my snowman card.  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by. Happy Creating!

5 comments:

Monique Van dijk said...

he is cute,

your card is gorgeous

Rick St. Dennis said...

I just love how neat and crisp your work always is and the subtle colour palette is so pretty with the nice papers-well done you!!

Sandra H said...

l agree he is a gorgeous snowman and l just love him your cards stunning xx

KristyLee said...

Love how you did the Snowman in browns. Very gorgeous card!
Peace,
KristyLee

Aletha J. Williams said...

Love this Kristen! Your coloring is perfect and I love your papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...