Followers

Friday, January 10, 2014

just dance


I used some wonderful  stencils by Dutch Doobadoo and an airbrush with some copics. 




For the 1st layer I used the flower stencil and several colours.  


For the 2nd layer I stamped with copics and some stamps by Deep Red and Hero Arts. 



For my last layer I used modeling paste by Liquitex and the diamond mask. The modeling paste is semi opaque so you are able to see the copics colours shining trhough a little.





And this is the finished product with a Rick St Dennis image (limehouse burlesqephant), lots of cute flowers and quote from the internet. 

hugs


Miranda

4 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your technique. Loving all the colours.
Joyce xx

Christine said...

Brilliant! Thanks for showing us how.....and reminding me I have some unused stamps!?!
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

KristyLee said...

Miranda,
Great sentiment. My daughter would like that probable since she is on a Pro Dance Team. She loves dancing.
Thanks for showing your layers that you have created. Just very artsy. Love the way you have colored your image, what a cutie she is!
Peace,
KristyLee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...