Followers

Friday, January 3, 2014

PICCOT & Pierrots by Rick St. Dennis colored by KristyLee

Good morning Friends,

I would like to share a really pretty Pierrot clown with you. When I saw this digi in Rick St. Dennis' Zibbet store I fell in love. The name of this digi is "PICCOT" (Follow the link to get yours.)







I have colored her using Prismacolor pencils. There are other Pierrot images at the store.
Hope your Holidays were Happy! Come and visit us on our Facebook page! Happy 2014!
PICCOT 2013 Digi Stamp How would you color your PICCOT?

I have colored her using Prismacolor pencils. There are other Pierrot images at the store. All different kinds.  Hope your Holidays were Happy! Come and visit us on our Facebook page! Happy 2014!

Peace,
Kristy




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is a Great creation I love the image and the colours are stunning l would colour as you have done xx

Monique Van dijk said...

Gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...