Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rick St. Dennis' Pierrot Masque on Canvas! Colored by KristyLee

Good morning Friends,

I have used a beautiful Peirrot for a canvas project, and I would like to share it with you.


I have used a digi stamp curtsy of Rick St. Dennis called “Pierrot Masque” (Follow link to get yours!)

 I have colored the image using Prismacolor pencils. The canvas is a 5×7 canvas board. I used Gelatos for the back ground, the black Harlequin print, and for the fill in of the leaves.
I used a quote from Oscar Wile. 

I hope your up coming weekend is wonderful. Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.

Don't forget to check out the sidebar, it's filled with all sorts of inspiration, all for you!

And come out to our Facebook Page and share your RSD makes with us all!
Peace,
KristyLee

You can find my blog post by clicking here!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...