Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Sweet Valentine from KristyLee

Good morning Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope you get lots of Chocolate, weather it's Milk, Dark, or White Chocolate! My personal favorite is Dark Chocolate, and I am wishing on a star that my future holds some yummy Dark Chocolate for me! Well with all this sweet talk I have a sweet card to share with you all!
I have used Rick St. Dennis' adorable image called "Piccot" (Follow the link to get yours.) 
I have to admit, I have not bee a huge fan of any types of clowns. However, every single one of these style clown that Rick St. Dennis has drawn, I truly absolutely love them all! And yes, that does mean that I will be showing you all more of them too. I have a canvas one that you get to see soon.

I am sending you all Valentine hugs and kisses!

Thank you for your visit and for your comments!

Stay Crafty my Friends!

Peace,
KristyLee
For all the deets on this card visit my blog!


Happy Valentine's Day to you, from Rick and all of the EDT's!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...