Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

KristyLee a GDT for Mema’s Crafts, sponsored by Rick St. Dennis!

Good morning Friends,

I would like to share my GDT card, that I made for a challenge blog called “Mema’s Crafts.
Rick St. Dennis is sponsoring them this month. Their challenge theme is a sketch.


Click on photo to learn about Dana at Mema’s Crafts.
(Follow this link to the challenge blog.)


You can choose from Sketch 1 or Sketch 2. I went with Sketch 1.


I have used a super cute Easter Bunny for my card, from Rick St. Dennis. I have colored with Copics. The clear rhinestones on his vest, the black rhinestone for the bird’s eye, and the 2 turquoise Gems came from Pizzazz Aplenty.” Used a Spellbinder die cut for my circle.

Here is the link to Mema's challenge CLICK ME! Good luck to you all, in wining some fabulous Rick St. Dennis images!

To pre-shop Rick’s Zibbet store CLICK ME!

Hey guys, if you do play this challenge, and you do use an RSD image, then share it with us on our RSD Fan Page on Facebook.

Thank you for your visit and for your comments. Stay Crafty my Friends!
If you would like to come visit me at my blog then CLICK HERE!

Peace,
KristyLee


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous this is x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...