Followers

Friday, March 7, 2014

KristyLee with 20 Winks an RSD favorite!

Good morning Friends,

It is a great day here in Rick St. Dennis or (RSD) land! And I have an altered tag to share with you all! I have used the digital image called "20 Winks" Follow the link to get yours!

If you are a Facebook follower, then you have seen this image, I posted it right after I colored her.


Well I created a Tag with her. I have been on a Tag kick lately? I only used spry inks for the back ground. I felt that if I were to use back ground stamps, the image might get lost in it, this way the focus is on this totally BEAUTIFUL fairy! I used a sentiment stamp that reads " Now and then it is good to pause in our PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS and just be happy." I felt this was a good sentiment with this image because NAPPING  makes me Happy! I hope you like my tag!

Don't forget about Ricks Zibbet and Etsy stores. Take a look at the side-bar there are links to tutorials, from some of the BEST artist around!! Go check it out! There is a Gallerie for your inspiration!

And lets not forget about the blog "Airless Chambers" for a little bit darker side. And Steampunk too!

I wish you all a Blessed Weekend! Stay Crafty my Friends!
Peace,
KristyLee
You can come an visit me at my blog CLICK HERE!


3 comments:

Monique Van dijk said...

Very pretty Kristy. Love the tag

Rick St. Dennis said...

you did a great job Kristy-so girlie and soft-would be pretty with some little delicate pastel flowers on the bottom of the tag in the grass-I love tags

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Kristy, this is gorgeous, beautifully coloured. This image is now on my wishlist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...