Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

mad hatter's teaparty

I have used the new teapottemplate by Dutch Doobadoo (productcode 470513500) in a complete different way. I used it in a canvas which I used the other way around too. Had to tear the fabric and nailed it with some very tiny nails to the side. Paints are by Decoart. 

Cut the teapot out of cardstock and used the flitterglu by Indigoblu with the Dutch Doobadoo bubbles mask  (productcode 470715017). For the middele part of the teapot I used an embossingfolder with pan pastels metallics. 







For the final decoration I used a child's tea set and painted it with alcohol inks by Ranger.  The image is the gorgeous "falling Alice" by Rick st Dennis. 

have a fabulous day

Hugs
Miranda










2 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Miranda, a gorgeous project. The different effects are amazing and that teapot.....

Ellis said...

Fabulous creation you made, I like the tea scene! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...