Followers

Friday, March 28, 2014

March Daffodil by Helene

Hi all,
I guess it's no secret that I absolutely adore all the images found under the section Hats on Rick's Zibbet page.
This time I've used the image March Daffodil to decorate a gift box I made. I'm extra proud of the tiny "feet" on the box - they are actually supposed to be used as piercing studs (!), I bought a bunch of them really cheap on e-bay :).
I'm usually quite scared of the colour yellow but this image really invited me to use it, thank you Rick for creating images that inspire me to leave my comfort zone!




Image is coloured with Distress Ink Markers, blinged with Stickles and Perfect Pearls. 

Thank you for stopping by today!

/ Helene

1 comment:

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Helene, this is beautiful! A gorgeous keepsake, I am off to visit your blog to read all your design secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...