Followers

Friday, April 25, 2014

just some colouring

hi all

haven't been doing much projecst lately, I do have some ideas, now I just need more time LOL

anyway I did do a lot of colouring so thought to just show you just the coloured images that haven't made it into a project yet.  All images are Rick St. Dennis Digi stamps

I coluured some mermaids which I really loved colouring and it's nice to colour some non creepy stuff every now and then you can find all these mermaids and some more here







 an easter bunny (yeah I know a bit late, he is cute and can be used for kids cards all year through I guess)  he is here




 Glinda the good I love the ways she looks, I coloured her using my Derwent pencils, less bright but seems to fit the image perfectly
 a Pierrot  called Etoile (love his suit, colouring all the folds in his suit was so fun)



Most of these images are also available in Rick's etsy here. And for the rubber lovers,, at I Brake for Stamps,  you will find some RSD rubber(there will be a lot more RSD images available in rubber there soon)

2 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Mo, gorgeous colouring here. Your colours really pop! They seem so much more intense than the colours I use. I'm coming over for a visit to your blog to see just how you do this.

Rick St. Dennis said...

so many beautiful projects-love all the bright bold colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...