Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Piel Canela

                                                             

Hello everyone,
My name is Damarys and this is my very first time posting as part of the team, and I hope you like my latest fashion model.  I call her Piel Canela, which is Spanish for Cinnamon Skin.  Piel Canela is also the name of a beautiful ballad by Bobby Capo, a famous Puerto Rican songwriter. The song has been a classic romantic standard since the 1950's.  I used Copic markers to color this model, and I confess it took me a while, as I find it tricky blending darker skin tones.  It was a challenge, but I like the way she looks.      
If you like the image, you can find her under the name of Darci in Rick's Zibbet Shop.
                             



 

6 comments:

Julia said...

She is gorgeous!
Piel Canela is one of my favorite songs.
Thanks for inspiring us!
Hugs,
Julia

applejack cards by sue said...

This lady is just so beautiful. I love the skin tones you have used.. it is something I would like to try with my promarkers.

~Lady B~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

love her xxx welcome to the team :)

Monique Van dijk said...

SHE LOOKS GREAT!!

WELCOME TO THE TEAM

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is amazing coloring. Love it!
Ethnic skin is something that I really need to work on. Welcome to our team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...