Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The 7 Dwarfs of Menopause

I have heard over and over about the 7 Dwarfs of Menopause since I've reached the time of life that I have...LOL  So I thought it would be fun to just make a sign that represents these "Dwarfs"...  I used two of Rick's Digi Sheets for this Bitchy and Crazy came from the Klub Kidz sheet and Itchy, Bloated, Forgetful, Tired and Sweaty came from the Mall Girls sheet.  It was tough trying to decide what image should represent what "dwarf"...I hope I chose wisely...If not don't tell me, I might go Crazy Dwarf on you since I'm currently Tired Dwarf.  But It's okay Forgetful Dwarf isn't very far away.  LOL

I made this as a sign so I can hang it up at work in my cubical.  Now I need to create something to show people what dwarf to watch out for...But, I'm sure Forgetful Dwarf will kick in before that happens!  If I worked with wood - and here is an IDEA for you if you want to CASE this - Get some wood to add a similar sign to; then add hooks just under each dwarf, then you could make something to hang from the hooks to represent what one to watch out for!!  Teehee


Hope you got a smile from this and not a reality slap across the face!  teehee

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a fun image its a brilliant card x

Suze said...

This is fantastic Karen. Not sure if it would work but perhaps you could put some sort of slider on the back and attach an arrow that goes over to the front and slide it along to the appropriate dwarf.

Margreet said...

Haha, this is awesome...you brought a big smile on my face!
xxx Margreet

Monique Van dijk said...

Brilliant !!! :-)

I think I met Bitchy, Forgetful and Tired so far :-). So better watch out

Cumbrianlass said...

This is absolutely brilliant Karen.
Janet xxx

Ellis said...

Wow, these are amazing, love the names and the dwarfs! =)
Hugs, Elenor

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Karen, this is fantastic! I had decided which one I was... but I forgot. A really brilliant project.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is just fantastic and really made me smile! The images are super and work perfectly!

skyemarielopez said...

I appreciate you writing this post and the rest of the website is extremely good. You have loaded your site with high-grade quality content I’m impressed.

www.n8fan.net

Cindy Dy said...

This is really an interesting topic. I had a great time surfing and found some important tips and information from your blog. Keep it up.

Shella
www.gofastek.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...