Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Buttons and Bows

by Rick St. Dennis
I just wanted to try out some ideas today. I love this image and this is part of a very large collection of images, borders and corners all on one sheet and I must say... I have used every single image on this sheet for several different projects. I printed this lovely lady onto neenah and coloured her with promarkers.

Craft Artist tutorial
 The coloured image was then imported into Craft Artist 2 and the white background was removed. I clicked onto Photolab and chose Sepia (It changed the image colours to sepia on the small screen)  then I clicked on OK. A box appeared which read Would you like to commit filters in the trial zone? I clicked on Yes and it brought me back to the workspace, this time with a lovely sepia image. I added a plain brown material behind the image just to show the image off beautifully.
For more details please visit my blog. Sue x

1 comment:

Sandra Crosfield said...

Well I can certainly see why you are called the ELITE DT :D such fantastic colouring from you all. The images are fabby and you have promoted them very well xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...