Followers

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Birthday Glamour ....

Hello, good morning!  It's Deborah here with you today.  Rick has a wonderful series of elegant Hat Lady images available at his Zibbet and Esty shops; I have several of them on my computer.  I've made a birthday card to share with you today, it features the beautiful Deborah - you can see why I used it :)


I printed the image on to white card - I decided to have the image quite large as I knew it would be the focal point for the card.  I used Copic markers to colour her in.  I'm still learning a lot about colouring digital images, but Rick really helps as he provided shading lines so it makes it look like I can really colour!  Love it!  I coloured her hat green (my favourite colour) and decided to make her jewels red - you know, rubies!!  I added some shimmer to the jewels and to her fur collar with a clear Wink of Stella brush.  I layered her on to a red mat, covered the front of the card with some gorgeous green design paper and finished it with an elegant birthday sentiment.  For full details of the card go to my blog.

This is the second card I've made using one of the Hat Lady digis, and I think I'm going to do some more.  Thanks so much for visiting Sparkle and Glitter - see you again soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...