Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Reindeer Games



This is a cute digi Stamp from Rick St Dennis MFA and its called Reindeer Games. Just perfect for Christmas!  I've coloured this image in copic markers and then fussy cut it out. To make my card I started with a pre printed base card (with candy canes), I then matted that with green card, and on top of that I used a Christmas journal card from Kaiser that had the words Dear Santa and Lots of Love xoxoxox already printed on it along with some candy canes. I filled in the rest of the words with a marker pen lol. I added some stapels and then added double sided foam tape to pop up my image. I love having dimension in my cards.

 The copic markers that I used are:
C2,C3,C5,R000,R20,R22,R02,R00,Y23,E50,Y11,E33,Y15,Y17,E29,E35,E25,R27,G14,B23,B28,R29

This card uses the image Reindeer Games and it can be found here on  etsy
If you want to look at my other creations you will find them here Deb Vees Craft Place


Have a great day

Hugs
Deb     xxxxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...