Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Jingle Bells ...

Hello all - it's Deborah here with you this morning.  I'm still on Christmas cards and here's another to share with you:

Sparkly Stuff - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I found this really cute image in Rick's Zibbet shop - Billy Goldenbells - he's adorable.  I printed him onto white card, coloured him with Copic markers and cut him out with a die.  Keeping the image in the die I sponged on some colour.  Full details of the card can be found on my blog here.  I can see this cute guy appearing on cards in the future - he'd be perfect for a birthday card for a little boy! 

If you want to see some of Rick's somewhat darker images, check out our sister blog, Airless Chambers - where we taking part in the 12 Days of Creepmas!!!

That's all for now - see you soon.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your image and card xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...