Followers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Santa with pipe

Hello!  It's Crafting Vicky here with you today I'm here to share with you a different project than my other usual cards!  I decided to make a little gift for my youngest son's teacher a calendar as her Christmas gift.

Of course there were some great images from RSD to use for it.  So the 1st make that I'm sharing is for the month of December 2015 using a fab image from the zibbet store called Santa with pipe

It was so fun to color.  I decided to go with non traditional colors for this image.  The stars on his coat inspired me :)

And here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics.

I hope you have liked my inspiration for you!!!  Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a fabulous Monday!!!!

Vicky

1 comment:

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

This is wonderful Vicky. I bet your Son's teacher will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...