Followers

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hat Lady Glamour ....

... Hi, it's Deborah here with you this morning (and I'm running a bit late - sorry!)  Today I've another Hat Lady card to share with you.  I love Rick's elegant ladies - you can find lots more at his shops - Zibbet or Esty.  Here's my card:

Hello - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

The images are so really gorgeous and Rick makes it easy for us to colour them too - he indicates where the shading should go!  Makes me look like I can colour!!  When I use these lovely images, I like to let them be the focal point of the card.  If you like this image - 1960 Coutoure Style Hat click on the link.  For more information about this card, check out my blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by Sparkle and Glitter - see you again soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...